We will be offering numerous online surveys over the course of this process, so that your ideas are integrated into places2040. There will be two comprehensive surveys and a series of four mini-surveys focused around our themes of Communities, Corridors, Landscapes, and Thinking Regionally.
- November 2015 - February 2016: Comprehensive Survey - Priorities (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- March 2016: Corridors Mini-Survey (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- July 2016: Communities Mini-Survey (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- November 2016 - February 2017: Comprehensive Survey II - Future Scenarios
- Fall 2017: Landscapes Mini-Survey
Are you interested in walking, biking, and using other forms of human-powered transportation in Lancaster County?
In addition to our places2040 initiative, LCPC is also working in partnership with the City of Lancaster and the Lancaster Inter-Municipal Committee to create a new Active Transportation Plan for Lancaster County. You can learn more about the Lancaster Active Transportation by visiting the website.