We will be offering numerous online surveys over the course of this process, so that your ideas are integrated into places2040. There will be two comprehensive surveys and a series of four mini-surveys focused around our themes of Communities, Corridors, Landscapes, and Thinking Regionally.
- November 2015 - February 2016: Comprehensive Survey - Priorities (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- March 2016: Corridors Mini-Survey (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- July 2016: Communities Mini-Survey (SEE THE RESULTS!)
- November 2016 - February 2017: Comprehensive Survey II - Future Scenarios (results coming soon!)
- Spring 2016: Landscapes Mini-Survey
- Summer 2017: Beyond Boundaries Mini-Survey
Are you interested in walking, biking, and using other forms of human-powered transportation in Lancaster County?
In addition to our places2040 initiative, LCPC is also working in partnership with the City of Lancaster and the Lancaster Inter-Municipal Committee to create a new Active Transportation Plan for Lancaster County. You can learn more about the Lancaster Active Transportation by visiting the website, and share your thoughts with us by taking the survey and adding your recommendations to our map!