Places | Scenario 3
- Nearly all new development occurs in growth areas, with emphasis on existing communities and corridors.
- Existing buildings are rehabbed, and infill reinforces community character.
- New greenfield development is compact and walkable, with a mix of uses.
- Connections between jobs, housing, and transportation are strong.
- Communities are bicycle & pedestrian friendly, and parks & trails are abundant.
- Landscapes have substantial protection.
- Regional cooperation and coordination are standard practice.