Balance | Scenario 2
- More housing choices are available, particularly apartments and condominiums.
- Land is used more efficiently, and most new homes are built in growth areas.
- Development is moderate in intensity, and generally includes a mix of uses.
- In growth areas, streets are connected and accommodate pedestrians & bicyclists.
- Public transportation has expanded, and service has improved.
- More agricultural land and important natural areas are being conserved.
- Regional cooperation and coordination is growing.