Trend | Scenario 1
- Most development continues to be low to moderate intensity, auto-oriented, and suburban-style, with limited transportation options.
- Housing choice is limited, since most new units are single-family homes.
- Residential acreage is still split between growth areas and rural areas, further impacting the rural landscape.
- Land conservation and park & trail development remains somewhat successful, and reinvestment continues in a few urban places.
- Regional cooperation is happening in some areas.